Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Photo Shoot Raffle!

I know I've shared this before, but God has blessed Warren and I with some amazing people to walk alongside us in our adoption journey (some who live far away, others who are close by)...one of those individuals is our sweet friend Shanna. What a source of encouragement she has been to me! I greatly admire this mother of two (with one more on the way!!)...she is full of the love, grace, and wisdom I desire to posses as a mother and woman of God. On top of her being an amazing person, she has generously offered to give of her time and talents in helping us continue to raise funds for bringing our baby home...



So thankful for God's provisions and blessings!...and that we are not in this alone...

Email me (warrenandjill@gmail.com) if you have any questions regarding the raffle.

(p.s. Shanna has a website that is currently under construction...I will share that info as soon as it becomes available)

(p.p.s. I'm not sure why, but I could not get the raffle image centered...sorry!...things like that bug me!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment